Additional INTL credit can be added to your purchase at activation or to an existing account. At activation, select the required amount of INTL credits at the “Shared Data & INTL Credit” step. If your account is active, login to your account and select “Top-Up” to purchase more credits. Please note that you will need a sufficient wallet balance to complete the transaction.
Articles in this section
- What restrictions are there in starting a family?
- Do I have to have my whole family present in order to activate a family plan?
- Can I buy multiple months per family member in my family plan?
- How do I choose how many months of service to purchase?
- How do I choose how much INTL roaming credit to add to my plan?
- How do I choose how much INTL credit to add to my plan?
- How do I choose how much data to add to my plan?
- How do I buy an Ultra Flex Family or Ultra Flex SIM?
- How do I activate an Ultra Flex plan for individuals?
- How do I activate an Ultra Flex Family Plan?