Yes, up to 16 months worth of credit can be pre-purchased. This can be applied to a single account, or spread evenly across a whole family.
Articles in this section
- What restrictions are there in starting a family?
- Do I have to have my whole family present in order to activate a family plan?
- Can I buy multiple months per family member in my Ultra Flex plan?
- How do I choose how many months of service to purchase?
- How do I choose how much INTL credit to add to my plan?
- How do I choose how much data to add to my plan?
- How do I buy an Ultra Flex SIM?
- How do I activate an Ultra Flex for individuals?
- How do I activate an Ultra Flex for the Family?