Whether you are new to Ultra Flex or are a current Ultra Mobile subscriber, you will need a new Purple SIM to activate into an Ultra Flex plan. This can be done by purchasing one online or at your nearest Ultra Mobile retail location. Once you start the activation process, make sure to keep the family invite code, which is required to join the existing family now or later.
Articles in this section
- If I activate a single Flex account now, can I join or create a family later?
- Can I save money by paying for my service in advance?
- How much does an Ultra Flex for the Family or Ultra Flex for Individuals plan cost per month?
- How many months can I buy in advance for my individual or family plan?
- How many members can be in a family?
- Can I join an existing family?
- Can Current Ultra subscribers join a family?
- Can I keep using my current phone?
- Can I keep my current phone number when I switch to Ultra Flex?
- What’s the difference between Ultra Flex for the Family and Ultra Flex for Individuals?