Yes, you can change the plan’s parent by calling Customer Care or visiting your local Retailer.
Articles in this section
- How do parents of an Ultra Flex for the Family leave the plan?
- How do members of an Ultra Flex for the Family leave a plan?
- How can I get my family invite code?
- What happens when I turn off the “Pay for Family” setting?
- How do current Ultra Mobile subscribers join a family?
- What happens to my “Pay for Family” setting if I change the plan’s parent?
- Can I change the plan’s parent?
- How can I remove an existing member from a family?
- How can I add another family member?
- What payment settings are there for Ultra Flex for the Family?