If you change the plan’s parent, the system will automatically turn off the “Pay for Family” setting. It’s the responsibility of the new parent to turn “Pay for Family” back on by calling Care or visiting a Retailer.
Articles in this section
- How do I add more shareable family data?
- How do parents of an Ultra Flex Family leave the plan?
- How do members of an Ultra Flex Family leave a plan?
- How can I get my family invite code?
- What happens when I turn off the “Pay for Family” setting?
- Can I block someone in the family from using data?
- How do current Ultra Mobile subscribers join a family?
- What happens to my “Pay for Family” setting if I change the plan’s parent?
- Can I change the plan’s parent?
- How can I remove an existing member from a family?