The plan’s parent has to remove other members of the family. To do so, the parent must login to the Ultra Flex Family account and remove the child or children through the “Manage My Family” link.
Articles in this section
- How do I add more shareable family data?
- How do parents of an Ultra Flex Family leave the plan?
- How do members of an Ultra Flex Family leave a plan?
- How can I get my family invite code?
- What happens when I turn off the “Pay for Family” setting?
- Can I block someone in the family from using data?
- How do current Ultra Mobile subscribers join a family?
- What happens to my “Pay for Family” setting if I change the plan’s parent?
- Can I change the plan’s parent?
- How can I remove an existing member from a family?