The plan’s parent has to remove other members of the family. To do so, the parent must login to the Ultra Flex for the Family account and remove the child or children through the “Manage My Family” link.
Articles in this section
- How do parents of an Ultra Flex for the Family leave the plan?
- How do members of an Ultra Flex for the Family leave a plan?
- How can I get my family invite code?
- What happens when I turn off the “Pay for Family” setting?
- How do current Ultra Mobile subscribers join a family?
- What happens to my “Pay for Family” setting if I change the plan’s parent?
- Can I change the plan’s parent?
- How can I remove an existing member from a family?
- How can I add another family member?
- What payment settings are there for Ultra Flex for the Family?