There are a few ways to help manage the data consumption of your family.
An Ultra flex Family plan’s parent is able to block other family members from using data.
To do this:
- Call Care: Call 611 from your Ultra phone, or 1-888-777-0446, to speak to a Retailer about blocking a family members’ data.
- Visit a Retailer: Any Ultra Retailer can help you block a family members’ data. Visit our Store Locator to find the closest Ultra Retailer.
Data My Way
Data My Way is a feature unique to Ultra Mobile that gives you the ability to get the most out of your allotted data by controlling its maximum speed.
You can change your data speed in the following ways:
- Online - Log into your online account and go to the Data My Way settings page in the left navigation. Here you will be able to switch between the available speeds
- On the Phone - Call 611 from your Ultra Mobile phone to speak to an Ultra Representative.
- In an Ultra Store- You can change your settings with an Ultra Retailer. Check out our Store Locator to find your closest Ultra Retailer.
Please note that all members of an Ultra Flex Family plan control their own Data My Way settings – this is not a setting controlled by the plan’s parent.