Yes. If the plan’s parent has “Pay for Family” enabled, the non-parents can pay for themselves either with a Line Credit on their account or with a Credit Card enrolled in Auto Pay. If the plan’s parent does not have “Pay for Family” enabled, the non-parents are required to pay for themselves.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable the “Pay for Family” Setting?
- If family members join mid-month, will they have a different billing cycle?
- What happens if I forget to make a payment?
- How do I use my wallet?
- How do I recharge my account?
- Can non-parent family members pay for the whole family?
- Can non-parent family members pay for themselves?
- How do I disable the “Pay for Family” Setting?
- If I’m an Ultra Flex for the Family plan’s parent, do I have to pay for my whole family?
- What happens when I turn off the “Pay for Family” setting?