Yes you can! However, please note that if you're calling a destination that is not unlimited in your current plan, INTL WiFi calling will draw down your INTL calling balance just as it would if you were calling while connected to the cellular network. If you do not have any INTL calling credit available, your wallet balance will be used to pay for the INTL calls.
Articles in this section
- How am I billed for WiFi Talk & Text activity while roaming outside the US?
- How am I billed for WiFi Talk & Text activity while in the US?
- Does WiFi voice calling require the person I’m calling to be on a WiFi network?
- How do I disable WiFi Talk & Text?
- How do I know if my WiFi Talk & Text is enabled?
- Does WiFi Talk & Text use data?
- What does WiFi Talk & Text allow me to do?
- How can enable WiFi Talk & Text?
- How can I make sure my device is set up to support WiFi Talk & Text?
- Can I use WiFi Talk & Text while roaming internationally?