When activating your Ultra Flex plan, you receive 250 MB for each line credit. Additional data can be added to your purchase at activation or to an existing account. At activation, select the required amount of data at the “Shared Data & INTL Credit” step. If your account is active, login to your account and select “Top-Up” to purchase more data. Please note that you will need a sufficient wallet balance to complete the transaction.
Articles in this section
- What restrictions are there in starting a family?
- Do I have to have my whole family present in order to activate a family plan?
- Can I buy multiple months per family member in my Ultra Flex plan?
- How do I choose how many months of service to purchase?
- How do I choose how much INTL roaming credit to add to my plan?
- How do I choose how much INTL credit to add to my plan?
- How do I choose how much data to add to my plan?
- How do I buy an Ultra Flex SIM?
- How do I activate an Ultra Flex for individuals?
- How do I activate an Ultra Flex for the Family?