Line credits are applied upon each family member's 30-day renewal cycle. As the whole family may not activate on the same date, the cycles can end on separate dates. If the plan’s parent is paying for the whole family, remember to have enough line credits available to cover everyone. Another option for the plan’s parent would be to select “Auto Recharge” to use the credit card on file to pay for the family.
Articles in this section
- What is a billing period?
- How do multiple months get applied to family members?
- Can non-parent family members pay for the whole family?
- Can non-parent family members pay for themselves?
- How do I pay for my whole family?
- What Family Plan payment and recharge settings are there?
- How do I recharge my account?