A plan’s parent must first promote another member of the family to the role of plan’s parent. Once there is another person on the Ultra Flex Family plan has been designated the new plan’s parent, the original plan’s parent can be removed through the “Manage My Family” link.
Articles in this section
- How do I add more shareable family data?
- How do parents of an Ultra Flex Family leave the plan?
- How do members of an Ultra Flex Family leave a plan?
- How can I get my family invite code?
- What happens when I turn off the “Pay for Family” setting?
- Can I block someone in the family from using data?
- How do current Ultra Mobile subscribers join a family?
- What happens to my “Pay for Family” setting if I change the plan’s parent?
- Can I change the plan’s parent?
- How can I remove an existing member from a family?