A plan’s parent must first promote another member of the family to the role of plan’s parent. Once there is another person on the Ultra Flex plan has been designated the new plan’s parent, the original plan’s parent can be removed through the “Manage My Family” link.
Articles in this section
- How do parents of an Ultra Flex for the Family leave the plan?
- How do members of an Ultra Flex for the Family leave a plan?
- How can I get my family invite code?
- What happens when I turn off the “Pay for Family” setting?
- How do current Ultra Mobile subscribers join a family?
- What happens to my “Pay for Family” setting if I change the plan’s parent?
- Can I change the plan’s parent?
- How can I remove an existing member from a family?
- How can I add another family member?
- What payment settings are there for Ultra Flex for the Family?