By disabling the “Pay for Family” setting, a plan’s parent is giving the payment responsibility to individual family members. When “Pay for Family” is turned off, all family members will be notified via text message that they are responsible for paying for their monthly plans. Please keep in mind that only the plan’s parent is allowed to change “Pay for Family” settings.
Articles in this section
- How do I enable the “Pay for Family” Setting?
- If family members join mid-month, will they have a different billing cycle?
- What happens if I forget to make a payment?
- How do I use my wallet?
- How do I recharge my account?
- Can non-parent family members pay for the whole family?
- Can non-parent family members pay for themselves?
- How do I disable the “Pay for Family” Setting?
- If I’m an Ultra Flex Family plan’s parent, do I have to pay for my whole family?
- What happens when I turn off the “Pay for Family” setting?