The Ultra Mobile Wallet is a place to store credit for your Ultra service, and it can be used in three (3) different ways:
- UltraUp: Use your Ultra Mobile Wallet to buy UpData, UpRoam, or UpINTL credit
- Monthly Recharge: If you haven't recharged your service but have a balance in your Ultra Mobile Wallet, we will use it to recharge your monthly plan.
- International Calling: If your Call Anywhere Credit is $0, use your wallet balance to make an international call.
Here's how to add credit to your Ultra Mobile Wallet:
- With Cash - Visit an Ultra Mobile Retailer to load your Ultra Mobile wallet by paying in cash. Tell the Retailer to load your Ultra Mobile Wallet without recharging your monthly service.
- With a Credit/Debit Card - Dial 611 or log into your account at www.ultramobile.com to load your wallet using a credit or debit card.
Your Ultra Mobile Wallet balance does not expire. The minimum amount you may add is $2.50, and the maximum is $100.