Auto Recharge is a direct payment option that allows subscribers to use their credit card to automatically pay for their Ultra Flex Family or Ultra Flex services each month. If you purchase any recurring Data or Call Anywhere Credit services, these services will also be charged to your credit card. Auto Recharge is free of charge and you will never have to worry about missing a payment.
Articles in this section
- What happens if Auto Recharge is enabled, but family members are on different billing cycles?
- If I disable Auto Recharge, can I enable it in the future?
- What payment options are OK for Auto Recharge?
- What happens if I disable Auto Recharge?
- How do I enable Auto Recharge?
- Do I get a discount if I enable Auto Recharge?
- What is Auto Recharge?