Just as a car speeding down a highway at 150mph uses more gas than it would at 50mph, data used at its maximum speed will run out more quickly than it would at a lesser speed.
Data My Way is a feature unique to Ultra Mobile that gives you the ability to get the most out of your allotted data by controlling its maximum speed.
Data My Way comes in 3 speeds:
- Full Speed > Maximum network speeds
- Optimized > 1.5 mbps (1536 kbps)
- Super Saver > 1 mbps (1024 kbps)
Your default data setting is Optimized, which is enough to comfortably stream videos and browse the web. You are able to change the speeds up or down, depending on your data
You can change your data speed in the following ways:
- Online - Log into your account management and go to the Data My Way settings page in the left navigation. Here you will be able to switch between the available speeds
- On the Phone - Call 611 from your Ultra Mobile phone to speak to an Ultra Representative.
- In an Ultra Store- You can change your settings with an Ultra Retailer. Check out our Store Locator to find your closest Ultra Retailer.