Data My Way comes in 3 speeds:
- Full Speed > Maximum network speeds
- Optimized > 1.5 mbps (1536 kbps)
- Super Saver > 1 mbps (1024 kbps)
Your default data setting is Optimized, which is enough to comfortably stream videos and browse the web. Ultra subscribers can change their Data My Way setting whenever they'd like, as many times as they'd like. Feel free to adjust your data speeds to fit your data needs.
You can change your data speed in the following ways:
- Online - Log into your account management and go to the Data My Way settings page in the left navigation. Here you will be able to switch between the available speeds
- On the Phone - Call 611 from your Ultra phone to speak to an Ultra Representative.
- In an Ultra Store - You can change your settings with an Ultra Retailer. Check out our Store Locator to find your closest Ultra Retailer.